Updated: May 7, 2021
Butternut squash is great fruit to have during the autumn and winter. It is also very versatile. Hopefully, I will post my other butternut squash soups for you to try.
This soup gives you a cosy feeling and has an oriental taste to it with the spices and vegetables. You can add chicken to this soup for extra flavour and taste. Soups are great to have in the winter and this is no exception.
Cooking: 45-60 mins
-Chopped Garlic paste
-Chicken breasts (optional)
-1/2 Tsp Ground Cumin
1. Season the chicken breasts in chilli seasoning.
2. Peel and chop the butternut squash.
3.Fry the butternut squash in butter and garlic until sautéed.
4. Put the cooked butternut squash into the blender.
5. Blend the butternut squash until soft and smooth. 6. Add puréed butternut squash to a larger saucepan.
7. Add coconut milk and spinach.
8. Add the chicken stock, parsley,cumin and coriander.
9. Add baby Sweetcorn.
10.Allow to boil for the next 10 minutes.