Butter, Garlic and Chilli chicken wings and Jacket Potatoes
I’ve been meaning to try butter seasonings for chicken and grilling in the oven. According to my nieces this dish did not fail. I’m very fortunate to have a grill and a tray that fits in my oven. If you don’t have an inbuilt grill, you can use a large Pyrex dish.
I love butter, garlic and chilli all complement each other really nicely. The chicken has a tenderness to it as well (especially if you cover the pyrex dish with aluminium foil). The jacket potato is heat thing to have with this quick meal and you can make a salad. the sauce in the picture is hot sauce. However, you can have any sauce you want.
Prep: 15 mins
Cooking time: 1 hour and 20 mins
-6 Jacket Potatoes
-1 pack of large chicken wings
-1 Tbsp Chopped Garlic paste
-1 Tsp Chopped Chilli Paste
-1 Tsp Parsley
-1 Tsp Coriander
1. Wash the chicken wings
2. Create the chicken marinade and season the chicken wings.
3. Add the chicken wings into the marinade and season them.
4. Place the chicken wings onto a grill in the oven or onto a large Pyree dish.
5. Cook the chicken wings at 200-250 degrees Celsius for 50 minutes.
6. Wash Jacket potatoes
7. Pierce Jacket Potatoes and place in microwave for 13 minutes. Cover with a plastic lid.
8. Place jacket potatoes in the oven to brown.
9. Make a salad
10. Serve food on a plate (add any sauce you want).