I wanted to make a simple but creative dinner but was strapped for time. I decided to try teriyaki salmon since I loved it when made it with chicken a while back. It tasted just as delicious with the salmon, which I baked. It was definitely the star of the show. Also, the fish complimented the green beans and the jacket potatoes. I will definitely create teriyaki salmon with noodles and let you know the outcome.
If you want something creative and tasty then this is the meal to create during a weekday.
Prep: 15 mins
Cooking time: 1 hour
-2 Jacket Potatoes
-1 pack of Green Beans
-2 salmon fillets
Teriyaki Sauce Dressing
-2 Tsp Brown Sugar
-1 Tsp Honey
-1 Tsp Grated Ginger
-1 Tbsp Chopped Garlic paste
-2 Tbsp Soya Sauce
-1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
1. Create the teriyaki dressing.
2. Dip the salmon into the dressing and place into a baking tray.
3. Cover the baking tray with foil.
4. Bake the salmon at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
5. Pierce Jacket Potatoes and place in microwave for 13 minutes. Cover with a plastic lid.
6. Place jacket potatoes in the oven to brown.
7. After 40 minutes remove aluminium foil from the baking tray and let salmon cook (you can turn up the oven to 200 degrees Celsius).
8. Fry green beans in butter on a medium heat until cooked.
9.Serve food on a plate.