Butter bean Salad
Updated: Aug 21, 2021
I wanted to switch up the salad with the dinner mum was cooking. This time round I wanted to use butter beans. They create a softness to the salad in terms of texture. There was also some crunch in the salad from the sweetcorn. The signature Italian herbs in the salad gives it a lovely flavour too.
This healthy salad is also very filling and could last you a good while.
-1 tin Butterbeans
-1 tin Sweetcorn
-3 Tbsp black olives
-1 Celery Stick
-1 Romaine Lettuce
-2 tsp garlic paste
-2 Tbsp olive oil
-1 tsp tarragon
-1 tsp basil
-1 tsp oregano
-Salt and pepper to taste
1. Drain the sweetcorn and place in the salad bowl.
2. Drain the butter beans and place in the salad bowl.
3. Spoon the chopped olives into the salad bowl.
4. Cut the cherry tomatoes into halves.
5. Chop the celery stick into pieces.
6. Cut lettuce leaves into strips.
7. Cut avocado into chunks.
8. Add the herbs and seasoning.