Prep: 10 mins
Cooking: 15-20 mins
- 2 medium sized eggs
- 1 pack of asparagus tips
-1 Tsp chives
-1 Tsp parsley (coriander is another option)
-1 Tsp Garlic Paste
1. Chop the mushrooms into slices.
2. Fry some butter garlic paste on a medium heat.
3. Fry the mushrooms and stir until cooked.
4. Add chives and parsley to the mushrooms.
5. Fry the asparagus in butter and parsley.
6. Add a little bit of oil and fry the eggs on a medium heat.
7. Add chives and parsley (or coriander if you are out of parsley.
8. Serve on a plate.