Updated: Aug 21, 2021
Last weekend, I decided to get a few oranges to use for my smoothies. I wanted to try something different. The benefits of using a fruit like orange is that it is already sweet and provides a lot of juices for the smoothies. Also, it is quite compatible with a lot of fruits. I will be experimenting and posting what I come up with.
Prep: 10 mins
-1 pack of strawberries
1. Cut the ripe oranges in half.
2. Peel the oranges and put the flesh into a blender.
3. Wash the strawberries.
4. Cut the tops of the strawberries off.
5. Add the strawberries to the blender.
6. Blend the fruit until it is pulped.
7. Serve in two glasses.